Tuesday, October 31, 2017

There Are No Goodbyes - Elizabeth Robinson

Elizabeth Robinson is a counselor and coach who has the ability to see into the spiritual realm and uses this in her work to help clients to understand their illness and problems and help them to heal.  As well as talking about people she has worked with and counselled, she tells us about her life, how when she was younger she was emotionally sensitive - picking up on things, and seeing things that others different. 

An interesting and intriguing read about her spiritual journey and understanding.  I felt lighter after reading this book. 4/5

2 comments:

sallyhicks said...

I wonder why the cover makes me feel sad.

John Bellen said...

I agre with Sally. The cover seems a bit melancholy in comparison with how you describe the book. But I'm glad the book made you feel good.