Friday, May 26, 2017

Guardians of the Galaxy

I know that I am about three decades too old for this silliness, but it was sitting on my DVR and I felt like something mindless on Friday night.

You all know the drill - a bunch of misfits have to save the universe.  There is lots of running around, fights and flying before a big fight scenes at the end.  Chris Platt makes a likeable muscly good guy with some good dance steps.  Of course at its heart it is a tale of friendship.

I do know that the next movie is out at the cinema right now.   I couldn't bear to sit in the midst of 500 teenagers so am quite happy to wait until it comes out on my apple TV.   3/5

1 comment:

John Bellen said...

I watched it, too. It was all right; silly, as you wrote. For myself, I am a little topped up with every movie being about saving the world/the galaxy/the universe. I am more and more preferring the small adventures, the small mysteries. Maybe I can identify more with them these days.