Thursday, October 20, 2016

Date with a Documentary

I am always a fan of a good documentary and now it is easier than ever to find quality ones, these are ones with a bit of a female twist, but a good story is interesting to everyone.  These are a couple of the ones I am looking forward  to seeing.



Crazy About Tiffany's talks about the history of the company and the magic of those little blue boxes that everyone around the world recognizes.

The next one is Embrace - one womans journey to find out why as women so many of us have issues with our bodies and can't just love the body we live with, and why we spend so much energy hating ourselves instead of  enjoying this amazing gift.




The First Monday in May - Anna Wintour and Fashion are a powerful combination, and the fashion although unreal and over the top it is quite the spectacle.




I have some days off coming up, and as the weather has already packed in with cold and rain on the first evening off, the cinema/apple tv may beckon and keep me entertained.

Are you looking forward to seeing movie/documentaries?

1 comment:

John Bellen said...

I'm sure there are many documentaries I would like to see but I rarely make the time for them. My non-work time (not the same as 'spare time') just isn't expansive enough. If it weren't for work, I could accomplish so much.