Thursday, March 24, 2016

10 Cloverfield Lane

With the builders pounding their hammers at home and the skies threatening rain, it was a good opportunity on a day off to head to the movies.  10 Cloverfield lane had got a good review from a few people online, and I like a bit of a scary story where I don't know everything about the plot.  So I won't give it away here.  Look - it was okish .  I just about nodded off in the first half as it was a bit slow.  John Goodman was excellent, you couldn't quite figure him out, and the main actress also did a great job in the lead.

Not sure it is worth the investment of a ticket price - maybe could have waited til it was online, but still with a bit of window shopping it was a nice afternoon out.




1 comment:

John Bellen said...

It's interesting that the producers have connected it in some way to "Cloverfield" but it is not a direct sequel. Though it sounds like an adequate film, the price of cinbema tickets these days makes me very choosy as to what I see in cinemas.