Saturday, May 05, 2012

The Inbetweeners Movie

The Inbetweeners Movie - DVD (2011)

I had seen some of the Inbetweeners series on tv over the years, and when I got this movie out of the library (nerd - I know), the librariar said she had just seen it, and it was funny.  Hmmm, maybe she watched another movie.  For me it was just cliched teenage boy humour, except the eighteen year old school leavers in the movie, are played by twenty something year olds in school uniforms.  Then they leave school, and go on a lads holiday, somewhere sunny with all the other horrible people, that you would hate to spend your vacation with.

It could just be that I am twenty years too old to find it funny, although there was funny spot, the headmaster, who has the final frames of the movie as well.  So for me, it's a 1/5 for this sad movie night viewing.

No comments: