Monday, October 24, 2011

The Rebound











The Rebound - DVD (2009)

I don't often get to the cinema lately, so the benefit of this is that going to the DVD store means that there are many more choices.  I must also admit to actually buying a stack of DVDs recently as they were only $10 each and a few chick flicks will be lent to all of my friends.

This one, I didn't expect much, but actually I enjoyed it.  Not really a movie for the boys,  it's a girl story of Sady who is divorced, and heads to live in New York with the kids.  Needing child care she asks the cute boy working downstairs, who ends up taking over nanny duties.  After a brief fling she decides he is too young and they go their seperate ways, and you can guess how it ends.

Even being predictable I still thought it was sweet and worth a 3.5/5.  The only thing was I was distracted by Catherine Zeta- Jones, who was less annoying than usual, but I wonder if that was because of all the botox?  I liked too, that the kids were smart and not Hollywood cheesy and annoying.

No comments: