Friday, October 28, 2011

Battle Los Angeles



















Battle Los Angeles - DVD (2011)

I always start ones like these by saying I am absolutely positively sure that I am not the intended audience for this movie, I am way out of their demographic I am sure.  I am not sure if this one started as a video game, or was intended to sell lots of shooting games, but there was a lot of shooting.

Aliens, come with guns to attack all the major cities in the world to take over.  Luckily for us, Aaron Eckhart is about to retire, but takes on this mission to save the world.  After several crying children, and a spunky female vetenarian are saved, we get lots more shooting and car crashes.  If we didn't have Aaron running around in a uniform looking concerned, I doubt I would have finished this one.  2/5

No comments: