Saturday, May 07, 2011

Dear TVNZ














Dear TVNZ,
Like all girls of a similar age, I like the Julia Roberts, I truly do.  Being in my early twenties when Pretty Woman came out, it made an impact, we all bought the soundtrack.  But I don't want to see the movie again and again, twenty times a year on poor people tv.  Or be subjected to the horrid My Best Friends Wedding the following week.

What happened to us having quality drama on tv?  Are we to be subjected to horrid reruns of the same movies over and over?  Especially the F grade manboys like Adam Sandler and his mates Will and Owen (shudder).  Can't you umpf it up with a little George Clooney once in a while?

A disgruntled tv viewer.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Can you get Prime? I am finding that has some good watches - Potato factory book based by Bryce Courtney was taped early in wee & we watched first 1/2 last night.
Otherwise basic TV sucks - totally agree
Love Leanne