Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Uncharted Territori - Tory Spelling

 















Uncharted Territori - Tori Spelling (2010)

Now I had hardly finished the book tonight, when the news on Peoples headlines said that Tori Spelling is pregnant with baby number three, so I sense that this third memoir will not be the last.  I shouldn't laugh really, as I have read the other two books she has written, and  surprisingly have found them an OK read, with amusing anecdotes about living in LA, and  dealing with the celebrity life.  I have never seen her show, except for 90210 back in the day, but see pictures of the family in all the mags around work.

So at age 37 with an expanding family, I wonder how many more autobiographies are to come.  With a year or two between them, it always makes a light amusing read.

3/5

No comments: