Wednesday, March 02, 2011

The Lion - Nelson DeMille


The Lion - Nelson DeMille (2010)

So The Lion by Nelson DeMille is what Lee Childs Jack Reacher wants to be once he gets out of his dusty snowy country town, he wants to go to New York and chase Middle Eastern terrorists. I find it hard to fault John Corey, he's a real man, who loves his wife, his country and his job and just wants to kill the bad guy.

Mr Corey originally encountered his Libyian terrorist several years before and had both made a pledge to kill the other. When he returns to the States, the Lion seeks out revenge for the death of his family years earlier, including the task force that had tried to take him down.

Mr DeMille, you have reminded me of what a quality author you are, and I think I have one of your latest hiding on my to be read pile on the bookshelf, and I must dig it out when I unpack some more boxes.

4/5

No comments: