Friday, November 05, 2010

My Life in Ruins


My Life in Ruins - DVD (2009)

Ohh tv - you truly do almost suck at the moment. If it weren't for some of the reality tv, I would have sold you to poor students. I must admit to declaring my love for Project Runway, The Block and anything with cooking in it. Beyond that, there is not much to take my fancy, so it has been DVD city here. I am also trying to avoid movie going, which hurts me to say, but the cost had got quite steep and for the same price you can get 5+ DVDs.

So My Life in Ruins, all I could think about was how great Nia looks for 48, how much her collarbones stood out, how she looked like she hadn't had any cabs in a year, how great her hair was, how blue the sky looked, how there didn't seem to be many Greek people in a movie set in Greece, how the tourists were cliches which they all often are, and how I never want to go on a bus tour.

Still it was a bit of a silly fluff movie - 3/5.

No comments: