Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life With My Sister Madonna - Christopher Ciccone


Life with My Sister Madonna - Christopher Ciccone (2008)

Madonna seems like one celebrity sister you wouldn't really want to annoy, she looks like she might get angry, and slap you around. If I was the big megastar I would be happy to share my millions with my dad, and my brother and his family, coz really, who can spend $60 million a year without being over the top, but I guess my needs are simple.

Christopher is Madonnas brother who throughout her career has worked with her in various roles, all of them apparently quite poorly paid. We get a bit of goss - I didn't know that she went to bed by 11pm every night!! But I think, he has pulled back a bit and not really let any juicy stuff out. You know I can see on one hand how he is peeved off by the way he is treated, but on the other hand I see that she was trying to help him out in her own way, and for her it must seem that she is paying a huge entourage to keep her in business. However, if you are uber rich, and you invite your family to your wedding, surely you would shout them the airfares and accomodation?

Miss Madonna, I hope you have a good life, and retire to the county where you can go to bed early, and adopt a rainbow of orphans from around the world to come and frolic with you.

3/5

No comments: