Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Shopping on ETSY


These pictures are from my new fave ETSY artist Sarah Wyman. I LOVE this one - so much that I might have to treat myself. Bittersweet 5 x... - this Bittersweet angel just sings to me. I am touched by her contemplative glance at the lotus flower, her small wing and her drapey dress. Perfection.


Wood Mount Print -... - Twinkle draws me in with the perfect coloured backdrop. A dreamy girl set against a dream star filled sky. Perfect art for beside the bed.




Wood Mount Print -... - Impossiblity, I love the blue/mauve/grey sky and the floral dress with the tears of rain falling down.




Subterranean 5 x... - I love her green grey dress, the lace collar and the bob and her spidery hands.
Their fragile female beauty and sadness just pulls at my heart and it was hard to choose some faves to show here, for they all are just beautiful.
Oh and she has a blog at http://sarahgreenweeds.blogspot.com/
Hope you have a lovely weekend!!

No comments: