Friday, July 23, 2010

Spooks - Series 5


Spooks - DVD (2005)

I'm working my way through the series slowly. As you may know, NZ television sucks at the moment. It is rare to find anything worth watching, so most of my friends are instead choosing to watch series at their own leisure instead of anything on the box.

Series 5 started off with a bang, but got a bit boring and repetitive towards the end. I have found that when you do watch a few series, you notice the same sets being used and similar characters keep reappearing. The loss of Colin and Ruth as characters was felt, and I didn't quite believe Adams descent into madness. Rozs constipated look became her only expression, and it didn't quite seem believable that she would so quickly be involved in major projects.

Still it beats Adam Sandler and Gordon Ramsey any day. 3/5

1 comment:

Leanne said...

We are going through House - really love it! Up to season 2.

Not even buying a TV guide at mo as like nothing on...

Love Leanne