Friday, July 09, 2010

Friday Night Bedroom Shopping

Lately I am all about the gemstones. I remember being obscessed with them when I was about seven, and having a library book at my grandparents house. I think I used to save my money and buy little stones, nothing expensive or valuable. I look at all the lovely gems on ETSY, and wonder if I should try my hand at rings and things.


mermaid necklace - a very pretty dark Laguna banded agate. I would love this one for winter wear.

Sugilite in Textured Sterling Silver Ring - I love a touch of purple and love the simplicity of this ring.
Pink Patch necklace - ocean jasper and sterling silver teardrop pendant ooak - a lovely jasper stone set in a simple silver setting, beautiful.
Oh, I could keep on buying and buying all the beautifull jewels and baubles on ETSY, if only I had the money. Maybe I will save up and let myself have a piece for my birthday.

No comments: