Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Away We Go - DVD


Away We Go - DVD (2009)

I know, we don't make many films that appeal to the large growing indie alternative 20/30/40 year olds. You know, the ones that live like they are still 21, living in poky rentals and buying op shop clothes. No doubt one of them is vegetarian, they would love to drive an eco friendly vechile or bike everywhere, they buy organic, shop on ETSY, and feel alienated by all the blockbuster hollywood movies.

We'll employ Sam Mendes to direct and we'll write it about their travels all around the states and Canada, to find somewhere perfect to live. We just need to find lots of kooky friends and relatives for them to visit, and we need to find a whiny singer song writer to provide the background music.

I think I really liked the idea of this movie, and the previews appealed to me more than the actual movie, which I found a bit of a snore. So my sweet little indie/alt loving heart could only give it a 2/5.

No comments: