Saturday, May 15, 2010

Robin Hood


Robin Hood (2010)

Me, I have a soft spot for Russell Crowe, and giving him a decent haircut, plopping him in tights and boots and sticking him on a horse is all good. Also, he looks all stern and concerned, that just makes you love him more.

The movie was ok, but old lady me and my friends had a bit of difficulty in the cinema, as it was so LOUD!! I am sure my ears are still ringing 3 hours later. There was lots of violent boys fighty bits, which I sure the men folk won't mind seeing. The middle dragged a bit, and the pacing was a bit off, with lots of time spent on some bits, and then other parts seemed rushed and edited out.

Still it has to beat old blow dried Kevin Costner and his dancing forest people. And at least they found a man for a mans role, instead of dragging out a pretty boy young actor for the part. Us old girls, like a real man, even if it was just Gladiator in the forest.

3/5

No comments: