Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shelves


Aren't these books dreamy? All arranged by their pretty colours. I am sure that so many of the books I buy don't have such wonderful blues and lilacs, and I know I would become a bit obsessive compulsive if it was in my house. I would be hugely annoyed if anyone put them in their wrong place. Still it's nice to dream isn't it?

My own much smaller shelves are groaning with all the books on them, and I hate the messy look of books piled up here and there, so I am feeling it is time to send some onto the charity shop. Good recent books, I often send those onto my old high school as I know they don't have much money in the budget for good reads, but ones I didn't particularly like, or are in rough condition can go down to the Salvation Army shop.

What do you do with your old books?

No comments: