Saturday, January 16, 2010

Piles


This book pile is old, but it is where I stack them, on the bedside table beside my bed. And like this time, my books are piled higher than the lamp, threatening to topple over and smother me in the night. And, I still haven't read the ones at the bottom, the ones I have bought (a long time ago now, with lovely book tokens),
So, I am going to try and not reserve any more books for a while. Because I am picking up three or four a week, I don't get the chance to go and browse the shelves - and I miss it.
So for the next month or two, no more reserving the books. I can make a list, I can look for it, but I want to keep on top of it. Have the joy of going to the library and looking. I'm putting it in writing, commiting to it. So, we'll see how it goes.

No comments: