Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gin Wigmore sings on Wednesday

Gin Wigmore is a 21 year old kiwi chick, who is rocking a bit like Amy Winehouse, hopefully without the hard drugs and kooky life.

It seems I have gone months without putting a cd in to the stereo and turning it up in the house. Maybe because of my ipod, and maybe because all of my CDs felt old. So before Christmas I stocked up a few new (and some oldie) CDs. The Warehouse is our place to go and at $12 NZ for many CDs ($8US), it is hard to resist.

The ones I got: Abba - Gold / just because every girl needs a touch of Abba

Duffy - Rockferry / A bit of girl soul singing is nice background music

Paloma Faith - Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful?/LOVE THIS

U2 -The Singles / I've always loved a bit of U2, such a 80s chick.

The Cure - Greatest Hits / Loved them since I was 18

Pearl Jam - Back Spacer/ Love a couple of the songs, not sure on the rest.

So I'm listening to a bit more music at the moment. Television here seems to be programmed by 12 year old boys over the summer. Who needs to see two Adam Sandler Movies in a row - bluch!!!

So back to bed with a book to fight my horrid cold.

No comments: