Friday, November 13, 2009

I am Ozzy


I Am Ozzy - Ozzy Osbourne (2009)

Well you have to think that although these are defiantly Ozzys stories about his life, his dyslexia may have prevented him from actually writing this book, but after reading it I am surprised this guy is still standing and still alive. It certainly made me laugh, as he has led a life full of alcohol, sex, drugs and some rock and roll.

The love for his wife Sharon and children is expressed in surprisingly depth in this book, but beware the animal lover reading it, as at various times he apologizes to doves, rats, bats, cats and pigs.

You might also want to be aware that there is plenty of sex and swearing in the book, so it might not be a good idea to put it in grandmas Christmas stocking, but I bet your brother would love it. I bought it for mine, and then had to get one for myself too, as I couldn't wait for him to read it.

Our family loved the Osbournes, and you have to admire them for putting it all on show. I am sure much of the television show was manipulated for good business, but it succeeded in making them a household name and growing their brand.

So I have to say, I am going to aim for a big 4/5, just because I don't know when an autobiography made me laugh out loud so much.

No comments: