Saturday, November 14, 2009

Go Stan Go

We hope Stan wins Australian Idol, at least it is making me want to watch it, as it has been soooo boring the past couple of years. American Idol too, is far too insipid and like listening to easy listening radio. I do like Simon Cowell and the audition shows are always good for a wee giggle.

I never understand the folks who can't hold a tune and are devestated when they don't get through. Honestly, video yourself before and watch it, with lots of other people, and alcohol.

1 comment:

Pia K said...

Oh. Wow. What a Voice! Idol has certainly dug up lots and lots of talent! Even though I agree with you that it has been quite boring these past few years. And more often than should be rather crappy singers get to go too far in the competition because they're accroidng to some sillies "charming" but far from talented. And the vast amount of non-talent with absolutely no self-insight, pathetic.

I will root for Stan too:)