Saturday, October 10, 2009

Coraline


Coraline (2009)

I read the graphic novel of Coraline some time ago, and I think I got a little confused. The movie, I think did a better job of telling the story and making it cute and scary at the same time.

Coraline and her parents move into the Pink Palace, a new home in the countryside. However Coraline finds that her parents are busy working and she struggles to get their attention. While exploring the house, she gets to meet an 'other mother' who tempts Coraline with all that she dreams of, she cooks and gives her time and presents. However this new dream family comes with conditions attatched. If Coraline decides to finally cross over, will she ever get back?

Great graphics, even though I knew the story I wasn't bored and enjoyed it. 3/5

No comments: