Saturday, June 06, 2009

Forgetting Sarah Marshall - Dvd

Forgetting Sarah Marshall - Dvd (2008)
Well I did snigger at a few scenes, but really I am too old for this manboy stuff. Comedies that try to act like dramas never really work, and although I loved Jason Segel in Freaks and Geeks, and admire that he hasn't buffed up for the role, I can't help thinking whenever I saw him that his socks must stink. I did admire his singing and hopefully what was his own piano playing in the movie.

Russell Brand was great as an advert for rock star STDs and the hotel scenery was gorg. I guess it is designed to be a great date night movie for 20somethings, as the boys would enjoy it even if it is really a romantic comedy.

2/5 for my dateless Friday night on the couch, what am I saying. Me and the cat enjoyed our night in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forgetting sarah marshall movie is a comedy movie....where Sarah dumps Her boyfriend Peter ..really interesting and amazing movie......i watch Forgetting sarah marshall movie last night....