Sunday, May 17, 2009

sTori Telling - Tori Spelling

sTori Telling - Tori Spelling (2008)
So I was reading another book that wasn't doing it for me. It was dull and I had given it 100 pages and invested enough time. I always feel bad abandoning a book, even a library book - maybe it will feel rejected, hurt it's feelings.

So while waiting for the Friday night pizza from the meditteranian wharehouse (yummy stone fired traditional style), I zipped to the library to grab my reserves.

It wasn't a hard read, and the part of me that likes goss magazines loves it, and likes Tori Spelling for putting it all in writing. The other part of me hates the airing of the dirty laundry, and is annoyed by her niave view of life, work, money and relationships.

So an entertaining 3/5 for me. At least it wasn't drawn out like all of those old style celeb bios from stars of the forties and fifties.

No comments: