Monday, May 11, 2009

8th Confession - James Patterson

8th Confession - James Patterson (2009)
Well I have to begin this by saying, please don't waste your money. If you must read it, be like me and get it from the library. I must admit to not having bought a James Patterson book in years, as I find them a quick and often unsatisfying read. Really, I wasn't thinking clearly, as I had sworn not to waste my time on the predictable drivel that is the womens murder club. Absolute time waster.

The story was rubbish, the characters pure stereotype and the murders weren't very thrilling. Personally I think he must go to a meeting, spend an hour on the plot development and leave his co-author to write it. Still we all need a bit of mindless reading while lying on the beach, or on holiday and I love me a bit of trash sometimes.

So never again will I pick up a womens murder club book. Never - and you heard it here.
1/5

No comments: