Saturday, April 04, 2009

Taken

Taken - DVD (2008)
Liam Neeson is an ex-agent, who in retirement is concerned with establishing a relationship with his daughter. Just turned 17, she escapes for a holiday in Paris where things go wrong, and she is kidnapped to be sold into prostitution and sex slavery. Liam, realizes he has 80 odd hours to find her, and sets out as a one man band, on a spree of quite graphic violence.

The glimpses into this evil trade of selling women, is quite disturbing. It would make me want to sit down and watch it with my niece before letting her go on holiday. Not sure if I enjoyed this one, but it did hold my attention and I feel it deserves a 3/5.

I must admit to being mesmerized by the colour of Liam Neesons hair. lady clariol did a great job, it might be my new winter shade.

No comments: