Friday, April 17, 2009

Knit Two - Kate Jacobs

Knit Two - Kate Jacobs (2009)
I was a bit hesitant in starting this novel, I enjoyed her first book, The Friday Night Knitting Club and knew that the characters would continue on in their story. However, her second novel about cooking was atrocious and just a sloppy read.

So how did I find Knit Two, I thought the first half of the story was a bit stupid and it felt to me like she had decided the main part of the story and ending and then tried to patch in a beginning. I couldn't see the characters in my mind clearly, and felt a bit like I was reading it underwater with goggles on. So only a sad 1/5 from me.

I can see that some celebrity will be thinking what a great ensemble movie this would make, and the blog goss says Julia Roberts has the movie rights.

No comments: