Friday, November 07, 2008

7th Heaven - James Patterson

7th Heaven - James Patterson (2008)
I hang my head in shame, I know pure trash but easy to read as you dry your hair on the bed (prime morning reading time, I have a lot of hair). I used to enjoy James Patterson, but then he started writing these by the book,predictable novels that I can see producers will have a whole cave of great looking model/actors to play. I tried to watch the tv show, but only lasted 10 minutes - what trash.

I enjoy the Alex Cross novels much better than this soapy womens murder club stuff. Alex Cross is my fave and is so wrongly cast in the movies. Don't get me wrong, Morgan Freeman is a great actor, but far too old and not saucy enough to play this psychologist. Now if you got Henry Simmons to play him, it would have been super. Oh well, we can all dream.

Anyways, 1.5/5 for this one.

No comments: