Sunday, March 02, 2008

Knocked Up

Knocked Up (2007)

Oh Knocked up, I kinda liked you. At least you explained why so many of us girls are single, showing us the guys who live like teenagers all their lives - you know who you are. Thank you for making Katherine Heigl smart and funny, bless you for showing that expression on her face when she had to woke Seth Rogen up , when he was lying on her bed mooning her.

You did take the turn of starting funny, then turning serious - why do the writers do this? Is there a built in, must teach you a moral clause in every movie contract? You saved yourself, by turning funny again for a while and although predictable, I like how you ended. You get a fantastic 4/5. Thank you knocked up - you saved my dreary Saturday night, stuck at home with a cold.

1 comment:

Pia K said...

I thought this looked like a typically silly kind genre of comedy I wouldn't like, but since reading your review I've put it on my-to-see-list, thanks for the tip!