Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Spirit of Love

Spirit of Love - Jenny Crawford (2002).

Jenny Crawford is a psychic medium who works in the US, but is based in New Zealand. I recently went to see Deb Webber, an Australian medium who has had a hit show here "Sensing Murder". Her show is about real crimes, murders and missing persons that have occured over the last few decades. Deb and the other psychics have made breakthroughs in many of the cases shown, and in most cases given some peace to the family. Her live show although well practised, was really interesting. She gave readings to the live audience, several thousand and came very close to where i was sitting, making my heart pound like crazy. Unfortunately I didn't get to speak to her, but the readings she did were interested. I was disapointed as the people she read for, didn't seem that excited

I have also read Alison Dubois first two books( she is the real woman that the show Medium is based on), which I found very thought provoking and challenging to your beliefs. Searching for her new one at the library I came across this book and picked it up to read. A quick read (2 evenings), I liked the parts when she described readings with clients and what she was able to tell them. There were some airy fairy meditation parts I found slightly annoying, but they only took up a small amount of the book.

She has a website http://www.jennycrawford.com/book-review.shtml and does some readings and tours through New Zealand. I am drawn to some of these books at the moment - sometimes I tend to theme read around an issue. This is one of the current ones. 3/5

No comments: